From July 1st 2019 we will be offering a loyalty scheme where for each £10 spent on images at events we cover you'll earn a stamp. Once you've accumulated ten stamps you'll be sent an email voucher giving you £10 off your next purchase! You don't need to have a card, although they'll be available at any event we attend, as they're just a reminder that you can use to keep track on how close you are to getting your voucher. When you order on-site you'll get a stamp on your card. For those making orders online or via the business Facebook page we'll also be keeping a record of purchases made to enable us to keep track of your spending so we know when to send you your voucher. To enable us to do this we'll need an email address, but don't worry - we've never undertaken any email marketing or alternative use of email contacts and we don't plan to at any point in the future - your email address will be used solely in relation to the loyalty scheme. Full T's & C's below.
1. You'll receive one stamp for each full £10 spent, not including postage costs.
2. Stamps can be earned through any spend on either digital images or prints purchased at events or through the purchase of any digital art commissions. They will not be issued for any spend on private photoshoot or event bookings.
3. If you have your card present at an event where the viewing screens are in use we'll stamp it to enable you to keep track of your progress - if not we'll add one to our records to enable us to monitor your spending and issue the voucher when applicable.
4. There is no time limit on accumulating stamps. Once issued a voucher will be valid for three months from the date of issue. No extensions will be possible and vouchers will expire if not used within the three month period. No reminders will be issued.
5. To participate in the scheme we'll need an email address for you to enable vouchers to be issued. This email address will be used solely for the purpose of running this scheme. It will not be used for any other purpose, any marketing and will not be made available to third parties. The spreadsheet we use to run the scheme is stored in a password protected folder on a secure laptop requiring the fingerprint of Rob to access it.
6. Participation in the scheme is optional. If at any time you decide you no longer wish to take part and would like your email address removing from our records please contact us either via email or in person on site and we will remove your details.